Rules:
1. Post rules on your Blog
2. Answer the 6 "8" Items
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.
*8 Favorite Shows*
1. The Office
2. ESPN College Game Day
3. Masterpiece
4. The Waltons
5. BBC News
6. CSI: Miami
7. Grey's Anatomy
8. This Old House
*8 Things I did Yesterday*
1. Grocery shopping
2. Laundry
3. Practice the piano
4. Went to the mall
5. Took N. to a friend's house
6. Watched the Colts lose to the Chargers in overtime
7. Went to bed too late
8. Spent too much time on facebook
*8 Things I look forward to*
1. Paying off the mortgage
2. Peace in the middle east
3. I. turning 6 and N. turning 10
4. Getting my hair cut
5. Filing my tax return early
6. Starting to substitute teach
7. Summer at the beach
8. Christmas
*8 Favorite Restaurants*
1. Chipotle
2. Chick-Fil-A
3. Ruth's Chris Steak House
4. Bojangles' (which they don't have up north)
5. Danny's BBQ
6. Culver's (which they don't have in NC)
7. Schmidt's
8. Graeter's (I realize they only really sell ice cream but it could be dinner)
*8 Things on my Wish List*
1. World Peace
2. No debt of any kind
3. A week in Paris
4. An OSU victory in the Fiesta bowl
5. A big family reunion somewhere warm and near the ocean
6. No more joint issues
7. To learn to play the organ without cheating
8. Diet Dr. Pepper that doesn't taste like diet.
*8 People to Tag*
Mom
and any other 7 people who haven't been tagged with this in the past two months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
There are a good many things I agree with you on, but none more than the diet Dr. P. sigh!
Post a Comment