05 August 2008

Well, It had to happen!

Of course I wouldn't dream of refusing anything to my friend Ashley so of course I'll answer everything on the list when I got tagged.

Here are somethings that I'm sure you're all dying to know.

4 Random things I love about my husband

1. He's kind
2. He's also very nice
3. He's always easy going
4. He makes really good scrambled eggs

4 Jobs I've had

1. French teacher
2. Phlebotomist
3. Receptionist
4. Gardener's helper (grounds crew at BYU)

4 Movies I have watched more than once

1. Chariots of Fire
2. Babette's Feast
3. Waking Ned Devine
4. Monty Python and the Holy Grail

4 TV shows I watch

1. The Office
2. Antiques Roadshow
3. Reba (who knew we had that in common Ashley)
4. CBS Morning News

4 Places I have been

1. Killarney, Ireland
2. Bayonne, France
3. Holbrook, Nebraska
4. Asheville, North Carolina

4 People who e-mail me regularly

1. My mom
2. Relief Society secretary with announcements
3. Ohio State Alumni Assoc.
4. Facebook

4 Of my Favorite Foods

1. Bratwurst
2. Barbecue with coleslaw and hushpuppies
3. Jelly Belly jelly beans (juicy pear!)
4. Honeycrisp Apples

4 Places I would like to visit

1. Paris
2. Kathmandu
3. Egypt
4. Maine

4 Things I am looking forward to in the coming year

1. Both boys in school!!!
2. Going back to work
3. Cultivating mushrooms
4. Finding cute shoes

4 People I tag

You'll forgive me for not choosing 4 people but if I know you or you read this, I choose you. Just leave me a note that you'll do it.

So there you go, no real surprises I think, except the mushrooms, I'll write a whole blog post about that later.

3 comments:

Lilola said...

I watch REBA too! Who'd a thunk it! LOL

Ashley said...

Yay!!! I'm so glad you did it!

I LOVE hushpuppies. I can't believe I didn't put that on my list.

I'm not exactly sure what a phlebotomist is...but I'll google that later.

I love The Office as well...can't wiat for the new season to start.

Since we both want to go to Paris...maybe we should plan a trip!~

Debbie said...

OK I will be tagged by you!!!