11 February 2010

Life is like a box of chocolates...



Having spent some time in Europe you would think that I'm a snob about chocolate. Well not so much as it turns out. I happen to suffer from a cruel and not so common sensitivity to cocoa, so I try not to eat it very much. Even so, it's so delicious that I think it's worth the risk from time to time. My favorite chocolate of all time is a nice hazelnut truffle from a nice French or Belgian chocolatier. But I also enjoy a bag of peanut M&M's from time to time. Since I can't have too much chocolate I always try to make it worthwhile. And when I can't have it I must say that Jelly Belly makes a very nice chocolate pudding flavored jelly bean.

What's your poison?

1 comment:

Lilola said...

Dark chocolate covered orange creams or gels; white chocolate covered strawberries. And don't tell me that white chocolate ain't chocolate! LOL