22 June 2008
Sunday Update
Well, I haven't been gone just busy. Since the last time I wrote anything here, N. finished 3rd grade successfully (and even was recommended for the gifted program) and my parents came to visit for a week. It was fun to see my parents and even more fun for the boys to see their grandparents. I'm pretty sure that my dad thinks he keeps his title as favorite grandparent by keeping his pockets fully stocked with tootsie rolls. We'll have my mother in law here in July for our annual trip to the beach for a terrible sunburn (maybe it won't happen this year). At the end of August all my children will be in school!!!!!!!! So I plan to spend the rest of my summer deciding what to do with my new found freedom. Get a job or stay home and eat bonbons? So many choices.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The trick is to find someone who is willing to pay you to stay home and eat bon bons!!! LOL
Post a Comment