10. A quiet house.
9. No cooking dinner for a table of picky eaters.
8. I can have jelly beans as the first course for dinner.
7. Getting to watch a movie with no interruptions or talking. (Last night it was appropriately, Riding Alone for Thousands of Miles)
6. Did I already say a quiet house?
5. Staying up late to watch Craig Ferguson on the Late, Late Show.
4. Waking up when I feel like it and not fixing breakfast for anyone.
3. Reading in bed.
2. Ice cream for breakfast.
1. When the boys all come home and are still glad to see me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I was just trying to talk your dad into going to the father/son campout next weekend... there is an effort to get the older men to go. A definite NO. Of course, we do need to be at the temple, but still.... LOL
Oh how nice!!! I am jealous! Miss ya!
I used to love having girls night with my mom and sisters whenever my dad and brother would go on the father/son campout!!!
Post a Comment