18 August 2009
Oh What Did You Do in The Summer Time?
Wow! It's hard to believe that school starts next week. It's a time of conflicting emotions for me. On the one hand HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But on the other hand, I have to wake up earlier, pack lunches, make sure everyone gets on the bus, check homework, make sure hair is combed and teeth are brushed and all before 7:30am. It's been a great summer, though and we've had a lot of fun. We've had grandparents visit, been to fireworks on the beach, had peanuts and cracker jacks at a baseball game, spent days at the pool, spent days at the beach, seen movies and slept late most days. The great thing about living in North Carolina is that the weather is still great right up to the end of the year. That means we can still escape to the beach a few more times and the mountains are at their best in the fall. I'll be teaching ESL part time again this year so I won't be parked at home eating bonbons and watching daytime TV. So... to celebrate the first day of school next week I think I'll go to lunch and have a little spa day. Anyone want to come along?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Pick me, pick me!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment