How many quizzes can there possibly be that are supposed to give some insight into who you really are? My guess is that the possibilities are endless. I don't like that you answer some really random questions and then what you are is determined by some nameless logarithm deep in the recesses of your computer. I think you should be able to choose your own answers and not leave it to fate/computer programs to determine who we are, where we are going and what we hope to be.
So, in the spirit of being the master of my fate and the captain of my soul, I'll spare you the facebook updates and just tell you what I think my answers should be.
What color are you? sort of a peach tone that is decidedly pink in the summer, also pasty white in many places.
What inanimate object are you? a pencil because it's always useful for math or high art or writing a note and can erase mistakes and can be sharpened when it becomes dull.
Which TV mom are you? I'd like to be Olivia Walton because she was hard working, patient, loving, church going, and pretty.
Which strong woman of the Bible are you? I choose Esther because she did the best thing for her people and her family even when it was dangerous.
Where should you live? Wherever my husband and children are living. We have lived in the west, the midwest and now the south/east coast and every place has something really beautiful about it. It doesn't matter where you live but how you live and with whom.
How many children should you have? Two....unless heavenly messengers inform me of some other plan.
Which food network personality are you? Well, I'm not a food network personality but if I could be I think I'd be Alton Brown because he's very scientific about his cooking and I think cooking is more fun if you think of it as a scientific experiment.
What is your French name? Well, when I lived there everyone just called me Soeur Dever. When I taught French they called me Soeur Dever, then Soeur Deppong and later just plain Cyndi or Madame. If I could choose a French name I think it would be Cynthiana (also my English name).
So there is a sample of my facebook quiz answers if I were going to really take those quizzes. Let me know if you'd really like my opinion about any others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ah, Olivia Walton, she was a good mom. I also am a fan of Caroline Ingalls. She gives a number of people the what for a couple of times!
Post a Comment