*Caution*
The following may be offensive to some, but to others (especially outdoor loving women) it will be inspirational.
In looking at some new camping and hiking gear, I stumbled upon the holy grail of female camping supplies. For my whole life I was only jealous of the boys for one reason and one reason only. When nature calls and your in the wilderness isn't it nice when you don't have to drop you drawers and risk poison ivy and exposure just to empty the bladder? It was always at those times when I felt a certain kind of envy. Well, here is a small device that can make my life easier.

It's a feminine urinary director!!! I was so excited to find such a thing and before heading out to the wilderness, I will have one safely tucked into my pack. Being the only girl in the family just got easier. Hurray! It's nice to find that somewhere in the world people are inventing useful items in the world.
2 comments:
Brilliant! And it looks like a flower.
And.... you can write your name in the snow!!!!!!!!!! LOL
Post a Comment