16 March 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day

So, I took the silly facebook quiz about where you should live and the result was aptly Ireland. I've been there and loved it, I would move there tomorrow if we had a job and enough room for the extended family to come with us. So here is my little glimpse of Ireland to mark this oh so Irish-American holiday.

Here's some lively music from Temple Bar in Dublin Ireland.




And here is exactly where I would live, if I were to live in Ireland. It's on the west coast and half the radio stations are Gaelic not English. We've been to the town of Dingle and drove all around the countryside on the Dingle peninsula and it was breathtaking.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

FB sent me to Seattle, and I thought that was about right, but WOW. I'm coming with you.

Ashley said...

Ireland sounds nice!!~