27 February 2009

A Teacher for All Ages...That's Me!

Well it's Friday night and I'm recovering from a long work week. On Monday (at job #1) I spent the morning with kids under 5 years of age. They are fun and sweet and I'm so happy to hand them back to their parents. Then on Tuesday and Wednesday (at job #2) I taught my adult learners. They are great and I'm really proud of them for trying to improve their lives. Then on Thursday and Friday (at job #3) I taught 5th grade where I had a lot of fun helping them find answers to their questions. It's been fun and I really liked all of the age groups. Maybe it's because I'm most comfortable if I'm the authority figure in any given setting. As a side note, I feel lucky to have jobs #1, #2, and #3, and I'm happy that they are not so time consuming as to interfere with my regular job as mom. I can't wait to see what happens next week.

2 comments:

Mim said...

Wow! You were busy this week! I'm glad that you enjoyed subbing!

Unknown said...

Your life sounds extra fun these days.