I decided that I should join in the Christmas blog fun this year even though it pains me to move the shrine to OSU v. Michigan week down on the list.
But because it's Christmas next week here are some of my favorite things.
First, obviously, that there is a greater focus on the birth of the Savior and the purpose of His coming to the world.
Also Handel's Messiah is heard more frequently. One of my new favorite things to do is to attend a sing a long at Duke Chapel it makes the music even more magnificent.
Snickerdoodles.
Charlie Brown Christmas special.
Decorating the tree and house.
It's a Wonderful Life.
Gingerbread.
More kindness in the world.
Christmas Carols.
Reading everyone's annual Christmas letter and missing my friends who don't live close by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I watched all of your clips; guess which one made me cry. Really? You think so? You're right! The last ten minutes of "It's a Wonderful Life"! Gotta be one of the best all time movies in the universitocity!! Thanx for posting it!
Post a Comment