Last night as I was falling asleep I realized that this morning would be the first of October, which happens to be my favorite month of the year. I suppose that it's because autumn is my favorite season. October is when the leaves begin to change and the weather becomes cooler and I can start to wear sweaters again. I was also thinking about some other October favorites. One is of course Oktoberfest. In my hometown it was usually held on the grounds of the local art museum right on the river. October Sky is one of my favorite movies because I think it's a great story and I like my sons to see heroes who love science. Also, I have been a big fan of U2 since I was about 12 years old and one of my favorite albums is, of course, October. Happy October Everyone!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment